Temperature Check — Funding Protocol Development

Thanks for the swift answer!

2 Likes

Hello, Happy to be here
Everything looking good

2 Likes

Hi all, good to be here! Love what you are doing. Voted in favour of the proposal.

2 Likes

I have no objection to the proposal. The builders should get rewarded well to keep them motivated

1 Like

İm happy to be here thank guys

1 Like

Hello everyone!
Good to see another step to a powerful community!

1 Like

Hello, Glad to be here.

1 Like

Nice to see the growing in hubble community

1 Like

Greetings fellas, happy to see Hubble DAO is live.

I have one question, will expenses for operating business and salaries be met from Team tokens or from the treasury?

1 Like

glad to be part of governanace

1 Like

From the treasury. You’ll soon see more details about the treasury diversification event.

1 Like

Great & Powerfull project👌🏼

1 Like

hello hubble team im so hapy to see this forum :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you, waiting for more details.

1 Like

One of the best ways to develop a project is to discuss it, Indeed it’s highly important to be able to discuss for the development of the project. great team great work lets hope for the best and wish them luck, LFGGGG Hubblenauts :black_heart: :white_heart:

2 Likes

The community will be a part of all the decisions. Share all ups and downs. Hubble is a community-run perpetual futures project. Let’s gooooo.

3 Likes

Hubble should getting ahead in concept of creating ‘community’ among all crypto project, Once it launches, it can changes “DAO” definition, lets goooo :muscle:

interesting! nice! lets goooooo

I am generally for it. but there too little information about the whole tokenomics, which need more clarification
Are these guys going to receive the governance token? or a different token?

1 Like

Hi, i feel so happy to join this community hope we can get better and grow our community, it’s great to meet you :heart:

2 Likes