Initiate Hubbleverse DAO
This proposal seeks to:
- Create a structure known as the Hubbleverse DAO which has the intention to reward community oriented and/or community sourced contributions, projects and activities.
- Allocate a grant of $77,500.00 to the Hubbleverse DAO as funding for the next 6 months.
- Hire a manager to supervise, execute and plan community oriented projects and activities.
- Hire artists to create visual content: pictures for announcements, commemorative NFTs, memes, stickers, hubble’s metaverse, artefacts like Hubblerobes and other projects.
- Manage, Hire and Compensate moderators from the ModGuild.
- Appoint a number of individuals from the Hubble Community to be Multi-sig signers for the Hubbleverse DAO
“A product is only as good as its community that supports it.”
Creating a strong community is paramount to success in web3 endeavours. Even the best product will have problems to thrive if the community is not aligned, motivated and engaged.
Hubble has had the fortune to be home to several community originated/managed projects such as Hubblesong, Hubbleverse, Hubble Liquidation Bot, Hubble Space Cats, Hubblerobes, Tutorial Guild etc. We want to ensure that Hubble maintains such a community where these things happen through supporting and incentivising these initiatives.
Through this proposal we aim to create a structure to fund, reward and strengthen community projects.
Funding and Budget:
The proposal looks to allocate $77,500.00 in funding to the Hubbleverse DAO to be used over the course of the next 6 months. The funds will be directly used in supporting community initiatives, commissioning freelance artists, creators and other community oriented activities.
Hiring Dorlanz as part of the Hubbleverse DAO:
This role is expected to adapt to new variables and the scope of work for it is expected to increase as Hubble is an early stage DAO. Therefore, a meta job description will be adopted and maintained here: Dorlanz - Job Description
The contract duration will be 12 months.
Having embraced most job responsibilities for weeks now, for the work carried out in the past, an additional $4,000 is requested.
If the Hubbleverse DAO is successful, it is believed that the community and growth impact on Hubble will be far more than the cost to the treasury.
Hubbleverse DAO members:
- Mr. Boat
Proposed multisig participants:
- Nicolas ∀ (0x7599b83E8B5f0410AA8637daF114504EF738a223)
- Mr. Boat (0x86d222e6cd59f08386222f2A1A2B26feB00B530D)
- Dorlanz (0xDB12968480d58237f96FF1Bb6f6dD9bB2b3b4Ef1)
- Zruci (0x2223b368dF984A1042a3225CC73c6B543f6DA2CF)
- Kepler (0xFD7348D574bc2044Fa1B47A6F42A2053Ad8c4e6a)
Multisig safe address (AVAX ONLY):