Contribution Mining & Bounties, Giveaways

This proposals seeks to:

• Allocate 2 HSC/mo for part-time contributors and 5 HSC/mo for full-time contributors.
  • Allocate 1000 HSC to be distributed through bounties and giveaways.

Contribution Mining

Hubble is made up of many contributors and encompassing guilds such as Tutorial Guild, Mod Guild, Art Guild and other individual contributors. This proposal is inspired by a reputation DAO framework, where those who contribute to the DAO receive governance power.

The following HSC rewards are proposed:

Part-time contributors: 2 HSC
Full-time contributors: 5 HSC

A record of HSC transferred to contributors will be maintained here: Contribution Mining - Google Sheets

Bounties and Giveaways

Bounties will expand the Hubble Exchange DAO to a separate set of contributors who can pick and choose certain tasks that the DAO needs done, in the categories of Engineering, Community etc. The initiative looks to target a pool of talented individuals who, although are not looking to commit to a full-time or part-time role, are still interested in contributing to the growth of the Hubble Exchange and its Ecosystem.

Additionally, giveaways and prizes of HSC can be used as reward for competitions, random draws and other community-wide activities. The motivation behind these giveaways are that they bring attention to Hubble and are a step towards making the DAO more open and inclusive to new members. This proposal seeks to allocate 1000 HSC to be distributed through these bounties and giveaways.

• For
  • Against
  • Neither

0 voters

27 Likes

i hope i get one of these awards :grinning:

3 Likes

well thats fine to me

1 Like

I want one of them :grin::v::v:

1 Like

I want one of them :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Nice. Let’s accumulate them bounty and giveaway awards.

3 Likes

woow,its very goooood :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Участвую, проект мне нравится.

1 Like

:confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball:

Хороший день и хорошее настроение. Всем удачи

1 Like

Very attractive proposal.

2 Likes

the really attractive proposal, keep testing, and contribute more

1 Like

Great proposal to involve the community into the project deeper! :pray:t3:

1 Like

It’s could help to grwoth the community knowledge

2 Likes

It’s very attractive proposal for Hubble’s future prosperity.

1 Like

It seems fair. Voted.

2 Likes

I think that’d promote the communitty activities. and it’s good

2 Likes

very nice
i believe the hub

1 Like

i hope i get one of these awards !!!

2 Likes

I wanna one of them😅

1 Like